Beard Oil Double Pack
Get twice as many of our best smelling beard oil in this Beard Oil Value Pack. This beard oil is an all natural essential for beard bearers from stage one stubble to Gandalf the grey. It acts as a beard oil, hair oil and skin moisturiser, protector and tamer all in one. It works on any beard hair length and texture - by softening your beard hair and preventing split ends with Vitamin E to relieve a dry and itchy beard. We clean three pieces of plastic from the ocean for every purchase!
Our signature blend of 4 plant based oils (Grape, Olive, Jojoba and Macadamia) with Vitamin E keep your beard hair and the skin underneath it healthy and hydrated throughout the day.
Did you know that people who smell good are automatically perceived as more attractive? Well, lucky for you we have formulated this best smelling beard oil with a perfect, fresh manly scent. Strong enough to get a head turn, but subtle enough to make them lean in a little closer.
For beard application, here’s a rough guide of how much oil to drop into the palm of your palm. -
|Beard Age||Amount of Beard Oil|
|0-1 month||3-4 drops|
|1-3 months||4-6 drops|
|3-12 months||6-10 drops|
|One year plus||10 drops & up|
When in doubt, start with less and work your way up. No one likes a greasy beard. Spread the oil around your palms and fingers until it is evenly dispersed. Work it into the root of your hair follicles and then down to the ends of your beard. It’s important to get started at the roots, and not at the top of the hair. Distribute the oil evenly in your beard by applying it from different directions. Use excess oil to moisturise other areas of your face.
- High in omega-6 fatty acids, Vitamin E and lineolic acid, this is ideal for reducing dandruff, dermatitis, hair loss, strengthening hair growth and general skin moisturising and conditioning. It is lightweight (unlike coconut oil) and will help prevent frizz, split ends and brittle hair by locking in moisture.
- High in fatty acids and loaded with powerful antioxidants as well as vitamins E and K, Olive Fruit Oil is a world class skin cell regenerator and anti-ageing oil. It attracts external moisture to the skin while still permitting the skin to properly release sweat, dead skin and sebum.
- Naturally rich in Vitamins A, D & E, Jojoba oil encourages hair regrowth, cleans up dandruff and prevents irritation while treating acne, psoriasis, sunburn and chapped skin. Fights harmful bacteria growth that leads to breakouts and soothes fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
- Containing Vitamins A1, B1, B2, Omegas 6, 7, 9, Niacin, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Potassium. Moisturises, regenerates and softens skin while supplying anti-inflammatory properties. By restoring the skin's barrier, the appearance of scars, sunburn and other minor skin irritations will improve.
- Vitamin E to support a healthy scalp and hair. Has natural antioxidant effects that assist with maintaining hair growth & increasing shine.
- The best smelling beard oil head turning fragrance.